Hazard flasher is safety features with 20 different flashing patterns that is installed in YAMAHA bikes to make the bike visible from a distance while riding at high speed. Hazard flasher will give an indication to vehicles at a distance that they need to be careful while driving in your direction.
1. 20 different flashing patterns with different styles.
2. Easy to install
3. Emergency vehicle lighting
4. Override features
5. Water resistance and waterproof
6. 1-year warranty.
How to use
1. Remove the number plate and wind visor of Yamaha (Note. If needed)
2. Remove the headlamp.
3. Remove the headlamp connector wring.
4. Install the control switch on the handlebar
5. Install the GrandPitstop Hazard module to the Bike
Yamaha R15 V2, Yamaha R15-S, Yamaha FZ, Yamaha FZ-S, Yamaha FZ-2.0, Yamaha Fazer
Size: 25.4cm × 20.3cm × 5.1cm
|Toe Type||Open Toe|