Hazard Flasher for Apache Model
Hazard Flasher is a Safety Feature with 20 different flashing patterns that is installed in Apache to make the bike visible from a distance while riding at high speed. Using Hazard Flasher will give an indication to vehicles at a distance that they need to be careful while drive in your direction.
- 20 different flashing patterns with different styles.
- Easy to Install
- Emergency Vehicle lightning.
- Override Features.
- Water resistance and shockproof.
- 1-year warranty.
How to use
- Remove the number plate and wind visor of Apache Bike.
- Remove the Headlamp.
- Remove the Head Lamp connector wiring.
- Install the control switch on the handlebar.
- Install the GrandPitstop Hazard module to the Bike.
- Connect the headlamp back again.
Size: 25.4cm x 20.3cm x 5.1 cm
Disclaimer: This product is not compatible with Apache models sold after 2017. Please contact our customer care for any queries.
Watch Product Videos