The GrandPitstop's Rear Paddock Stand can be used for Bikes with or without Spools. It is width adjustable to fit virtually all sports bikes. The paddock stand comes in three parts which can be easily assembled into one by tightening two nut bolts. When not in use, it can be broken into 3 parts and stored easily- taking less space. Made to last long, this stand is constructed primarily of heavy-duty steel. The Paddock Stand comes with two attachments - Rotatable Padded Swingarm Rests and Bobbin Fork Mount.
The Rotatable Padded Swingarm Rest makes it easier to lift the bikes without spools. The rubber padding on the rest ensures that the swingarm is not damaged while lifting the bike. The complete rotation of the attachment allows it to hold the swingarm more effectively as compared to the rigid attachments.
The Bobbin Fork Mount allows it to lift the motorcycle wheels having spools.
- The stand is engineered with a leverage ratio that makes it easy and simple to use without using any extra elongated bars.
- The Rubber Padded Caps on the lower side which does not damages floor when stand makes an impact
- Twin interchangeable attachment for spooled and non-spooled wheels
- Fully Breakable for easy storage
- 360-degree rotation of Swingarm Rest - Increased gripping of Swingarm
- High-quality double bearing wheels - for smooth lift and maximum stability under load
- Extra torsional supports - for increased rigidity of the stand
What's so special about this paddock stand?
Grand Pitstop says that its paddock stand can be used on almost any kind of motorcycle, even it does not have swing arm mounted spools to attach the claw end of the paddock stand.
The stand comes with an L-shaped attachment that can be placed underneath the swingarm. A rubber pad on the metal surface ensures that there the mount does not leave any scratches on the swingarm. There's another set of rubber pads on the paddock stand handle that ensures the surface that it rests on, say a tile for instance, does not get scuffed or damaged.
The stand can handle the weight of everything from a KTM Duke 390 to a Suzuki Hayabusa.
What about storage?
Grand Pitstop's solution to this problem is that its paddock stand can be dismantled into three pieces and stored. This also makes it easy to carry the stand around.
Compatible with KTM, Bajaj Dominar, Honda CBR, Suzuki Hayabusa, Ducati, Triumph, Harley Davidson Street 750 and others.
- Paddock Stand (3 Parts)
- Bobbin Fork (2)
- Rubber Padded Swingarm Rest (2)
- Nut Bolts (2)
|Best Suitable For Bikes With||Any Motorcycle up to 280 kg|
|Dimensions||13 x 50 x 50 cm|
|In the Box||Paddock Stand (3 Parts), Swing Arm Rest (2), Fork Mount for Spools (2)|
|Typically Used for||Motorbike Parking and Maintenance|