Grandpitstop focuses on Making Bike Rides Safe and Comfortable through its innovative designs. GRoller is an ideal replacement to a Paddock Stand and can be carried along with you anywhere on your ride. It's small size and light weight makes it easy to fit in your travel bag and helps you lube and clean your Motorbike chain after long journeys. Weight only 699 gm, this can easily take any bike up to weight of 170kg and Motorcycle Rear tyre 170mm Now you just have to roll your bike over GRoller to do Chain Cleaning, Lubrication, Tyre inspection etc. Suitable for all mid-sized motorbikes
What makes it better than others??
- Easy To Use – DIY
- Compact - Perfect Companion for Long Rides
- Single Person Job
- Perfect Paddock Stand Replacement
- Can be used for Both Wheels
Watch Product Videos
Easy To Use – DIY
- Just Roll over you rear bike tyre over GRoller and rotate wheels easily for chain cleaning and Lubrication, Tyre Inspection etc. There's no need to put any extra effort in rotating the wheels with GRoller.
Compact - Perfect Companion for Long Rides
- Weight only 1600 gm and with the pocket friendly size that fits easily in your palm, GRoller can be carried easily on your rides which is not possible with Paddock Stands.
Single Person Job
- The GRoller can be easily used by a single person without taking help from neighborhood friends whereas in Paddock Stand it becomes difficult to mount and un-mount Bike alone. Thus it is safer alternate as it reduces the risk of Bike fall.
Can be used for Both Wheels
- Only one GRoller is good for both the wheels - No need for front and rear paddock stands. GRoller saves your cost of buying two separate paddock stands for front and rear wheels as it can be used to rotate both the wheels without any additional cost or effort!
|Best Suitable For Bikes With||Weight : Less than 170 kg Tyre Size : Less than 170 mm|
|Dimensions||12.5 x 11 x 3.5 cm|
|In the Box||GRoller Small, Instruction Manual|
|Material||Stainless Steel & Steel|
|Typically Used for||Chain Cleaning and Lubrication|