Secure your Motorcycle at Home, Showrooms and Trailors with GrandPitstop's Motorcycle Wheel Chock.
Now the bike takes up less room in your Parking because it sits upright, and you can check the fluids, service it, or use it outside to wash and detail your ride. GrandPitstop's Wheel Chock weighing only 15kg, can take bikes weighing 450kg. Universal design to fit all bikes (Sports, Cruisers, Choppers) . When it comes to transportation, just use our "Car mount Attachments" for extreme stability of you bikes on trailors.
Our chock will hold your motorcycle so securely, only one person is needed to load and unload any bike.
- Parking at Home
- Display in Showrooms
- Parking at the garage for service and maintenance
- Mounting on trailers/cars for transportation
- Fits most bike- tyre width 110mm-180mm
- Additional Sleeve for Small tyres (90mm-110mm)
- Rubber Strip at the base and 4 additional rubber caps to remove any possibility of slipping
- Universal- Car mount and Home Application
- Easy Mounting and unmounting of bikes on wheel chock
- Requires only one person to load or release any motorcycle and in most cases, 2 tie-down straps are required to secure the bike for transport
All variants have below-mentioned contents:
|Title||Big Cup||Small Cup||Base plate for a small cup||Attachment for smaller tyres||Center pin||User Manual||Nut Bolts and Spanner|
|Quantity||1||1||1||1||1||1||Pack of 1|
Additionally, Specific components per variant:
- Parking: 2 C-Channels
- Transport: 2 L- Plates
- Universal: 2 C-Channels and 2 L- Plates
Why You Need It??
- Only Universal Wheel Chock available in the world
- Adjustable for wheel diameters between 15” to 21” and 100–150 mm tyre width
- Adjustable wheel-rocker and wheel-mount
- Safe stand on four big rubber feet with heavy-duty construction
- Requires only one person to load/release the bike with low effort
- Car-Mount and Home-Mount options available
|Best Suitable For Bikes With||Weight : Any Bike less than 450 kg Front Tyre Size : 90mm – 140mm|
|Dimensions||92 x 30 x 34 cm|
|Typically Used for||Transportation on Trailers, Parking at Home, Display in Showrooms|