Gun Puncture Repair Kit
- 4,000 Save 658
Out of stockThis item is currently out of stock
Afraid of puncture? Never fear the flat !!
Fully Automatic solution to fix puncture of a Tubeless Tyre !
GrandPitstop’s Tubeless Tyre Puncture Repair Kit - Gun helps you to fix punctures in less than a minute. Mushroom Plug Technology fused with modern day tools gives you freedom to ride without any fear of having Flat Tyre.
- Ideal for any Tubeless Tyre- Cars, Motorcycles, Scooties, ATVs etc
- DIY, Easy to use – no need for Puncture Guy
- No need to remove tyre for fixing puncture
- Fully Automatic- No additional sweat and efforts
- Compact enough to join you for long rides
- All tools are metallic, hence Durable
- It seals the inner liner and fills the path of the injury – Better Technology
- Plugs are symmetric shaped for better sealing
- Good enough to seal as big as 5.5mm hole
- Does not have any adverse effects on wheel alignment
Inside the Box:
- Probe tool
- Mushroom Plugs (6)
- Reamer tool
- User Manual
- Rubber Cement
Why better than Conventional??
- It is time saving and convenient to use on long road trips.
- One person job and users can use it on their own- No visits to service stations
- Tyre life is improved making the cost lesser
- Provides permanent solution compared to conventional strips
Still not satisfied?? Let’s get more technical!
- The rubber used for the plugs expands with air pressure so that it can provide complete Sealing.
- Plug is 5/16 inches diameter X 3/4 inches length
- Gun Kit weighs about 700 grams making it easy to carry
- Quick Load and release mechanism
- Make sure tyre is filled with air and is not completely flat before cutting the extra plug
- While cutting extra portion of plug stem above the tyre, make sure that you have left 1-2 mm, this will help in better sealing
|Best Suitable For Bikes With||Any Tubeless Tyre|
|Dimensions||25.4 x 2.5 x 21.6 cm|
|In the Box||Gun, Probe Tool, Nozzle, Mushroom Plugs (6), Reamer, Hexon Cement, Cutter and Instruction Manual|
|Material||Metal, Rubber, Plastic|
|Typically Used for||Fixing Tubeless Tyre Puncture|