Rear Paddock Stand - both spool and non spool motorcycles
FREE SHIPPING and COD AVAILABLE!
The GrandPitstop's Rear Paddock Stand can be used for Bikes with or without Spools. It is width adjustable to fit virtually all sport bikes. The paddock stand comes in three parts which can be easily assembled into one by tightening two nut bolts. When not in use, it can be broken into 3 parts and stored easily- taking less space. Made to last long, this stand is constructed primarily of heavy-duty steel. The Paddock Stand comes with two attachments - Rotatable Padded Swingarm Rests and Bobbin Fork Mount.
The Rotatable Padded Swingarm Rest makes it easier to lift the bikes without spools. The rubber padding on the rest ensure that the swingarm is not damaged while lifting the bike. The complete rotation of the attachment allows it to hold the swingarm more effectively as compared to the rigid attachments.
The Bobbin Fork Mount allows it to lift the motorcycle wheels having spools.
What makes this stand unique is :
- the stand is engineered with a leverage ratio that makes it easy and simple to use without using any extra elongated bars.
- the Rubber Padded Caps on the lower side which does not damages floor when stand makes an impact
- twin interchangeable attachment for spooled and non spooled wheels
- fully Breakable for easy storage
- 360 degree rotation of Swingarm Rest - Increased gripping of Swingarm
- high quality double bearing wheels - for smooth lift and maximum stability under load
- extra torsional supports - for increased rigidity of the stand
- Compatible with KTM, Bajaj Dominar, Honda CBR, Suzuki Haybusa, Ducati, Triumph, Harley Davidson Street 750 and others
- Paddock Stand (3 Parts)
- Bobbin Fork (2)
- Rubber Padded Swingarm Rest (2)
- Nut Bolts (2)
NOTE: Wheel Color May Vary According To Availability Of Stock