Hazard Flasher for Bajaj No-Auto Cuts off
Hazard Flasher is a Safety Feature with 20 different flashing patterns that is installed in to make the bike visible from a distance while riding at high speed. Using Hazard Flasher will give an indication to vehicles at a distance that they need to be careful while drive in your direction.
- 20 different flashing patterns with different styles.
- Easy to Install
- Emergency Vehicle lightning.
- Override Features.
- Water resistance and shockproof.
- 1-year warranty.
How to use
- Remove the number plate and wind visor of Bajaj.
- Remove the Headlamp.
- Remove the Head Lamp connector wiring.
- Install the control switch on the handlebar.
- Install the GrandPitstop Hazard module to the Bike.
Size: 25.4cm x 20.3cm x 5.1 cm